Your companion for
As part of the Danish underground art scene I learned about (self) organising, networking and taking care of volunteers when I was quite young. We turned low-budget and no-budget projects from big dreams into reality.
Trained as a Kaospilot (Project Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship education in Aarhus, Denmark) I stepped out into the world of project management in 1996. In 1997 I became an independent consultant, focussing on group processes, World Café and Open Space being my favourite methods and technologies.
From 2005 my interest in systemic theory grew, and I tried to figure out how a system (a team or an organisation) self-organises and reacts to or thrives on interference. I then entered the solution focused world to discover simple, fast acting approaches to complex challenges.
So I have come full circle: as in the old days I am again supporting and nurturing people’s keenest dreams and hopes.
English – professional
German – professional
Danish – mother tongue
The trainer & coach
- Solutionsurfers Denmark, offering coaching, team coaching and providing solution focused training in Danish, English and German. Member of the Solutionsurfers Faculty.
- Edgeware Creative Entrepreneurship Europe, offering workshops and webinars for start-ups and SME. From the platform Make money. Have fun. Change the world. I help entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs finding their passion, common business sense and the difference that makes a difference.
- Various blogs and contributions to journals and books. Look under READ for links.
- On BRIEFCOACH.net I collect my blog post from other web-sites.
- On GREATGATHERINGS.net you will find my writings focused on large group facilitation.
Organiser, volunteer and community builder
- Organising the annual fremtiden:live, a Danish Solution-Focused Conference.
- Board member of ICF Denmark.
- Member of steering group and administrator of the community web-site and mailing list for SOLWorld – (Solutions in Organisations Link-up).
- Member of SFiO – Solution Focus in Organisations
Training & certifications
Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation, 2014
Solution-focused Brief-Mediation, Marco Ronzani, Schweiz 2012
Play as coaching method, Hans Fluri, Akademie für Spiel und Kommunikation, Switzerland 2011
Brief Coach Trainers Training, Solutionsurfers, Schweiz 2009-2010
Brief Coaching, Solutionsurfers, Switzerland 2008
Systemic Consultant (Inpraxis, Denmark) 2004-2005
Kaospilots (Denmark) 1993-1996
Courses, workshops & conferences
Create Team Impetus; Engage Teams and Shape Strategy, John Brooker, 2014
Being at your best – microdescription and other secrets of brief coaching, Chris Iveson, 2014
Accelerated Learning, Mark McKergow, sfwork 2013
The language in the solution focused work, Harry Korman, SIKT 2013
Coaching and Leadership, Haesun Moon 2013
Workshops amongst others
Peter Szabó, Katalin Hankovszky, Paul Z Jackson, Thiagi, Roger Greenaway, Andrew Turnell, Maggie Carey, David Epston, John Winslade, Michael White, Björn Johansson, Michael Hjerth